Discover life at its best!
Sunday, July 01, 2018 - Saturday, July 07, 2018
What can I expect when I send my child to Lake Ann Camp?
- Expect that they will meet new friends from across the country and all around the world. They have over 30 states and several countries represented each summer.
- Expect that they will have fun! At Lake Ann Camp, camp is for the camper, and for many, it is one of the best weeks of their life--in fact they guarantee it. If Lake Ann Camp isn't one of the finest investments you have made in your child this summer, they will refund your full camper fee upon written request.
- Expect that they will be challenged--to expand their comfort zones, to grow in their walks with God and in their ability to relate to others.
- Expect new skills. Whether it is how to build friendships or how to shoot a bow and arrow, each age level in their six signature programs meets campers where they are developmentally and helps them move forward in life.
- Expect role models in their leadership. From the summer program directors to the counselors in their cabin, they screen their staff and train them carefully. In fact, they have 15 full days of training before the first campers step onto the property. They have quality people and they are well prepared for the challenges they may face.
How much does it Cost?
Info & Registration
Lake Ann is for students currently in 3rd-12th grade.
You can register until June 29 if there is room, and register by March 15 for the early bird rate.
We will be going to Week #3 of Lake Ann (July 2-7).